Sunday 5 February 2012

Winter Wedding

Pretty Things


As I mentioned hereone of my oldest friends J has asked me to be her bridesmaid. I really was not expecting this, so it came as a lovely surprise. The fact that she's having a December wedding will make the whole experience even more exciting. After having a Summer wedding myself, I'm super excited to enter the world of Winter Weddings.


Her colour scheme is silver, white and blue. So something along the lines of...



Except the dresses will be floor length. I mean, December is cold!


J has started shopping for her wedding dress, and while I haven't been able to go, like the fab friend she is, I haven been updated with lots of photos. Way back when, J talked about a lace dress, which would go beautifully with her winter wonderland theme. So I was pretty surprise to see her in dresses like these...


Princessy, ball gown, not-very-much-lace-going-on dresses. While these dresses are beautiful, and quite similar to the style I wore on my big day, I couldn't help but think they hid her gorgeous figure. I know, I know, it's just the shop sample so they were probably too big for her. But personally I'm dying to see her in a knock-out fit a flare dress.


I nagged mentioned this to her, and she promised to try one on next time she goes dress shopping. So, watch this space!


PS See I promised more pictures, and I delivered :)



No comments:

Post a Comment