Saturday 4 February 2012

Bridal Bling

Pretty Things


This is my first Pretty Things post, but it's about my wedding band, which isn't looking too pretty at the minute.


Let's take a look at my original set:
Just lovely!
Then after 6 months of wear, I woke up to find this:


Uh oh!


I think the diamond fell out in bed, but I don't know for sure and I'm not holding out much hope of finding it. Those babies are pretty small. So I dug out the receipt and headed off to the jewellers we purchased it from. The lady in store was helpful and there was no issue about getting it sorted free of charge.


However, (why is there always a however?) she said it would take about 6 weeks for head office and the manufacturers to decide whether to repair or replace the ring. 6 weeks!! So I did what any girl would do, and went shopping ;)


I decided to get myself a cheap and cheerful temporary replacement, so introducing my new silver and CZ bargain!


Ohhh, shiny!


Let's hope my baby gets better soon, but any excuse for new jewellery can't be too bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment