Thursday 8 March 2012

All Things Wedding #3

Pretty Things


Personal Touches





I made lil kits for my 4 bridesmaids, Mum and Mum-in-law. i tried to personalise them a little; such as anti-histamines for K my maid-of-honor and a mini sewing kit for Mum. My champagne flute was a gift from the gal-pals on my hen night, and I wanted to make the most of my last change to use it, before I was no longer a "Bride to be".

Flowers



I loved my flowers!! My favourite flowers are tulips, but apparently they aren't available in late July. Who knew? I managed to find an inspiration pic of a Vera Wang bouquet, and chose cream roses for all the bridesmaid and flowergirl bouquets. That's not the best pic of the centerpieces, because you can't really see the white calla lilies. But trust me, they're there.

Ceremony


The ceremony room was a little smaller than what I would have wanted, but I think they dressed it well and again I loved the flowers.


I love the shots of us exchanging rings. Oh that hankie? That's because I hysterically bawled when walking in, throughout my maid-of-honor's speech, and nearly through my vows. And I'm not a crier. Yeah, it did not provide for the best photos!


More to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment