Thursday 22 March 2012

Snaps of the Furries

My Life as a Wife


I had such a great time working with the little kids last week that they decided to give me a leaving present... germs. Now I'm not the sort of person why gets sick a lot, but this week I have been feeling horrendous. I'm congested, my throat is sore, I keep losing my voice by the early afternoon and it's leaving me feeling exhausted. Not great when I've got lots to do. 


Also the husband is becoming more and more busy at work meaning sometimes I'm not able to contact him for days on end.


All this = me not having very much fun. Huff.


So the other day when some natural light was coming through the windows, I decided to get out the camera and take a few cute shots of the furry things that live here, just to cheer myself up. It was impossible to get a picture of them together, but I promise that they really do like each other!


Tiffany


Tiffany is definitely the baby, sometimes I don't think she'll every grow up and loose her kitten-ish ways. She can be a bit jumpy and flinchy, which makes me sad, but wants to talk to me all the time. I don't think she knows that I can't understand her!


Charlotte 
We got Charlotte first. Her and the husband have a true love affair, they both adore each other. She is very serious and grown up, and I can't wait to move to a place where we can let her outside. I know she'd love it.


Also I just wanted to share a pic of the assault course that awaits me most mornings...


Feed us!!!

A bit of a random post, but they made me smile when I was feeling rubbish so I hope they make you smile too!


No comments:

Post a Comment