Tuesday 6 March 2012

Meh Nails

Pretty Things


I got some new nail stickers (like what you'd use for French tips, but in a V - shape) which I saw featured on Flutter and Sparkle's blog here. Last night I finally decided to try them out. I'd pre-planned to use my red Barry-M, but discovered that it's gone super gloopy. *sad face*. The decision was made to press on anyway and hope for the best. Wearing them today, they looked OK but not amazing. I decided to attempt to cute-en them up.


Using my ring finger as an accent, I shaped the red into a heart shape with nail-polish remover and a cotton bud. I wasn't sure how clear the shape was, so I added one of my Fimo Canes.


The result...




Meh - They're OK, but I'm not quite sure whether they are work the effort. I shouldn't have been so stubborn about using the gloopy red. Lesson learnt!



No comments:

Post a Comment