Saturday 24 March 2012

Wish Me Luck!

Rat Race


I know I am being a total bad-blogger at the minute, but I have lots of excuses!!


a) This darn cold is totally draining me, yesterday I slept for over 3 hours in the afternoon and was still tired.
b) I have an essay due in for Monday so I'm too busy reading 154 page curriculum reviews to do anything worth blogging about. Dullsvile.
c) I am busy preparing for my interview on Monday.



Oh what's that? Oh yes didn't I mention? I have an interview! Yay! Out of the schools I've been to view this one was my favourite. I have to prepare a lesson, a presentation, prep myself for the interview, think of clever things to say and decide what to wear! So I'm very sorry but I'm far too busy to sit here and chat - promise to catch up with you all soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment